English美句50句,English+中文,

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/13 05:27:13

English美句50句,English+中文,
English美句50句,English+中文,

English美句50句,English+中文,
1.夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了.            
   秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里.     
   Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
   And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
  
                                    
   2.世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里.   
   A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
  
                                    
   3.世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了.            
   它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻.           
   The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
   It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
                                    
   4.是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢.            
   It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
  
                                    
   5.无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了.  
   The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who
   shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
  
                                    
   6.如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了.        
   If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
  
                                    
   7.跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢.你肯挟
  瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?                         
   The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing
   water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
                                    
   8.她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂.           
   Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
  
                                    
   9.有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的.               
   我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的.              
   Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
   We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
  
                                   
   10.忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中.      
   Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among
   the silent trees.
                  
  
   11.有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着  
  潺(氵爰)的乐声.                  
   Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart
   the music of the ripples.
  
                                   
   12.“海水呀,你说的是什么?”                  
     “是永恒的疑问.”                       
     “天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”                
   “是永恒的沉默.”                       
   What language is thine, O sea?
  The language of eternal question.
  What language is thy answer, O sky?
  The language of eternal silence.
  
                                   
   13.静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀.  
   Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes
   love to you.
  
                                   
   14.创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的.而知识的幻影却不过如晨间
  之雾.                                
   The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.
  Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
  
                                   
   15.不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上.          
   Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
  
                                  
   16.我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过
  去了.                                
   I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops
   for a moment, nods to me and goes.
  
                                   
   17.这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着.
   There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their
   whisper of joy in my mind.
  
                                   
   18.你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子.            
   What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
                                   
   19.神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢.   
   让我只是静听着吧.                       
   My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.
   Let me but listen.
                                   
   20.我不能选择那最好的.                      
   是那最好的选择我.                       
   I cannot choose the best.
   The best chooses me.   
                      
  
   21.那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面.       
   They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on
   their back.
  
                                   
   22.我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活.          
   That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
23.“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨.你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”
   “我不过是一朵花.”                      
  We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,
   but who are you so silent?“
  I am a mere flower.
  
                                  
   24.休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系.            
   Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
  
                                   
   25.人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量.         
   Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
  
                              
   26.神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地.  
   God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun
   the earth.   
    
                              
   27.光明如一个裸体的孩子,快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺
  诈的.                                
   The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves
   happily knows not that man can lie.
  
                                   
   28.啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻.
   O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
                                   
   29.我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:
  “我爱你.”                             
   My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon
   it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“
                                     
   30.“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”                  
   “向我将让位给他的太阳致敬.”                 
  Moon, for what do you wait?
  To salute the sun for whom I must make way.
                        
   31.绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音.
   The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
                                   
   32.神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的.             
   His own mornings are new surprises to God.
  
                                  
   33.生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值.             
   Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth
   by the claims of love.
  
                                   
   34.枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去.                 
   The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
  
                                   
   35.鸟儿愿为一朵云.                        
   云儿愿为一只鸟.                        
   The bird wishes it were a cloud.
   The cloud wishes it were a bird.
  
                                   
   36.瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了.”           
   The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.“
  
                                   
   37.我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着.              
   是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要.      
   I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
   It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
  
                                   
   38.妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在
  小石中流过.                             
   Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing
   like a hill stream among its pebbles.
  
                                   
   39.当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼.      
   The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation
   to the East.
  
                                   
   40.不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物.   
   Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
                      
   41.群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望.    
   The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep
   at the heaven.
                                    
   42.你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话.而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了.
   You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this
   I had been waiting long.
  
                                    
   43.水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的. 
   但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐.       
   The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy,
   the bird in the air is singing.
   But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and
   the music of the air.
                                    
   44.世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声.          
   The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making
   the music of sadness.
  
                                  
   45.他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝.                    
   当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了.               
   He has made his weapons his gods.
   When his weapons win he is defeated himself.
  
                                    
   46.神从创造中找到他自己.                      
   God finds himself by creating.
  
                                    
   47.阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光”
  后边.                                 
   Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,
   with her silent steps of love.
  
                                   
   48.群星不怕显得象萤火那样.                     
   The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
  
                                    
   49.谢谢神,我不是一个权力的轮子,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一.   
   I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with
   the living creatures that are crushed by it.
  
  50.心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动.      
   The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.

To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour
把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰.

全部展开

To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour
把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰.
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival
生活是一串串的快乐时光,我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存
Let’s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days".
曾"打算有那么一天"去写的信,就在今天写吧.
I love you not because of who you are,
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,
Because of who I am when I am with you .

而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉.
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is worth make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪.值得让你这么所的人,不会让你哭泣.
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界.
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知道是谁会爱上你的笑容。
Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间.
Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t
love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那比能够不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你.
Don’t cry because it is over, smile,because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣.微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有.
And forever has no end.
永永远远,永无止境.
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在.
让人感动的英文句子
I’ve learned… That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
我明白了…世界上最好的教室就是老人的脚边。
I’ve learned… That when you’re in love, it shows.
我明白了…当你沉浸在爱情中,会表现出来的。
I’ve learned… That just one person saying to me, “You’ve made my day!” makes my day.
我明白了…有人告诉我“你让我很快乐!”,这使我很快乐。
I've learned… That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
我明白了…有个孩子在在你的臂弯中入睡是世界上最安宁的感觉。
I’ve learned… That being kind is more important than being right.
我明白了…秉性善良比行事正确更为重要。
I’ve learned… That you should never say no to a gift from a child.
我明白了…永远不要拒绝一个孩子赠与的礼物。
I’ve learned… That I can always pray for someone when I don’t have the strength to help him in some other way.
我明白了…如果从各种方面我都没有能力帮助他的时候,我就为他祈祷。
I’ve learned… That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
我明白了…不管生活让你变得多名的严肃,每个人都要有一个可以胡作非为的朋友。
I’ve learned… That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
我明白了…有时候每个人都需要一只可以握住的手和一颗信任的心。
I’ve learned… That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.
我明白了…但我孩提时在夏天夜晚陪着我父亲走过几个街区曾感动过我,当我成人时。
I’ve learned… That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
我明白了…生命象一卷厕纸。越到最后,走得越快。
I’ve learned… That we should be glad God doesn’t give us everything we ask for.
我明白了…我们应该感到高兴,上帝没有把我们想得到的都给予我们。
I’ve learned… That money doesn’t buy class.
我明白了…金钱并不能买到社会地位。
I’ve learned…That it’s those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
我明白了…就是一些生活的琐碎让生命壮丽。
I’ve learned… That under everyone’s hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
我明白了…在某些人的坚硬外壳下,也有渴望欣赏和理解的一面。
I’ve learned… That the Lord didn’t do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
我明白了…上帝并没有把一切都做完。否则,我能做什么呢?
I've learned… That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
我明白了…应该忽视的是,事实并不能改变事实。
I've learned… That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
我明白了…如果你蓄谋报复某人,只会让那个人继续伤害你。
I’ve learned… That love, not time, heals all wounds.
我明白了…是爱,而不是时间,能够治愈一切伤痛。
I’ve learned… That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
我明白了…使我成长的捷径就是围绕在比我聪敏的人身旁。
I’ve learned… That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
我明白了…你遇到的所有的人都应该给他们一个微笑。
I’ve learned… That there’s nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
我明白了…在和孩子们一起睡,感受他们的呼吸喷在你的脸上的时候,世界上没有较之更甜蜜的事情。
I’ve learned…. That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
我明白了…直到你爱上了一个人才发现原来有人是完美的。
I’ve learned…That life is tough, but I’m tougher.
我明白了…生命是艰难的,而我更坚强。
I’ve learned… That opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
我明白了…机会从不落空,总有人得到你错过的。
I’ve learned… That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
我明白了…当你遭遇苦难,幸福总会在某处停靠。
I’ve learned… That I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
我明白了…我真希望在父亲去世之前能再说一次我爱他。
I’ve learned… That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
我明白了…一个人应该温柔地遵守诺言,因为明天他可能就食言了。
I’ve learned… That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
我明白了…微笑是最廉价的改善自己面孔的方法。
I’ve learned… That I can’t choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
我明白了…我不能改变我的想法,但是我可以改变我的做法。
I’ve learned… That when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you’re hooked for life.
我明白了…当最近降生的曾孙用他的小拳头握住你的小拇指的时候,你发现你对生命如此的着迷。
I’ve learned… That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it.
我明白了…所有的人都想停留在山顶,但所有的乐趣和成长发生在爬上的过程里。
I’ve learned … That it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
我明白了…发表建议最好在以下两个场合:别人发出请求,和生命收到威胁的时候。
I’ve learned… That the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
我明白了…越是给很少的时间,我能做越多的事情。

收起

If I were a snowflake,
  Dancing in mid-air in the cool,
  I must get a clear understanding of my direction --
  Dust, dust, dust, --
  This ground has on my direction.
  Not thatt...

全部展开

If I were a snowflake,
  Dancing in mid-air in the cool,
  I must get a clear understanding of my direction --
  Dust, dust, dust, --
  This ground has on my direction.
  Not thatthe valleys,
  Not thatfoothills,
  Arakawa Street does not go on melancholy --
  Dust, dust, dust, --
  You see, I have my direction!
  Juanjuan in mid-air in the fly,
  Identified that quiet place of residence,
  Waiting for her to visit the garden --
  Dust, dust, dust, --
  Ah, she has found cinnabar fragrance Mei!
  With me at that time of my,
  Ying-Ying, and James lived Her clouth,
  In close to her like-minded --
  Melting,Melting,Melting--
  Join into her like-minded!
————————徐志摩《雪花的快乐》

收起